cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Gross Negligence And Fraud

PatrickJL
Miembro

I was persuaded to purchased new phones, that came with gifts that were apparently free.

I was told by the associate that my bill would NOT be affected by the change.

I was told that all my account loyalty additions would NOT be affected.

These are all lies manufactured to produce sales and basically defraud customers...

I was told to pay extra fees and taxes after they billed my card for the initial purchase, and pay my bill for services prior, with taxes and registration fees I have NEVER heard of, totaling over $600.00!!!!

I was instructed that If I went with the EDGE PROGRAM that I would be only paying $2.00 more a month than what I'm paying now.

I just received my bill, and there is taxes and fees totaling $120.00 more than my regular bill that magically materialized out of nowhere!!!!

My monthly bill increased an additional $40.00!!!!

I have been a loyal Verizon customer for almost thirteen years and have never had a problem until now!!!!

I contacted Verizon Wireless to mediate over the problem and rectify the situation, and all they could tell me is:

1) Return the phones and free tablets with a restocking fee of nearly $400.00 (This amount is twice the cost of my monthly bill!!!!)

2) Cancel my insurance to lower my monthly agreement

3) Talk to the manger of the location that used gross negligence to fraudulently persaud me to purchase devices with terms of contracts that DO NOT exist to see if they will change contractual agreements and statutes.

I think I might use option four and have Sprint buy me out of my contract, with new phones and tablets, for half of what I paying now with unlimited data.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Gross Negligence And Fraud

Community Manager
Community Manager
PatrickJL  I am here to help! This is not the way we do business and want to make sure you get the assistance needed. It would not hurt to take a second look into the account and see what is going on. Please accept my follow request so I can further assist in this matter, I would like to work together to make sure that we don't lose you to another carrier.  JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
PatrickJL  I am here to help! This is not the way we do business and want to make sure you get the assistance needed. It would not hurt to take a second look into the account and see what is going on. Please accept my follow request so I can further assist in this matter, I would like to work together to make sure that we don't lose you to another carrier.  JorgeO_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

dgparker
Miembro

I need assistance in a situation from a Verizon rep before I seek legal action. I just had a very unethical situation happen! Who cares to assist?

0 Me gusta

gojo4941
Miembro

Yep, same thing happened to me..give me a lower price over the phone...they admitted they were wrong after listening to the taped phone message, and are going to charge me a restock fee to take the phones back.  This is fraud.

0 Me gusta

dgparker
Miembro

I have one better than that I had a Verizon rep send a text to both of my cells that appears to be from his personal cell trying to get me to come in and change my plan and get a free tablet!  says i can save money, but I still have my unlimited data plan and you are going to save me money how? I believe that is unethical I know and I believe illegal. So...

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
dgparker,

We never want to hear you've had any sort of negative experience with us! We value your loyalty and want to make sure we resolve this and address any concerns you have. What happened? We're happy to help.

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Wait, you have an unlimited data plan?   The only way to keep an unlimited data plan is to purchase any new phones for those lines at full retail price.  You will lose your unlimited plan if you upgrade with Edge or a 2 year contract.

Are you past the return date?  Either way, have the entire order returned.  Return the "free" tablets, Insist that because they were in fact, ¿no eres free,? you will not pay a restocking fee.  The employee lied, the store carries insurance for loss, they can use it.

Have them process returns on the phones as well, and repurchase the same phones at full price.  I know, it's $1,200, but your bill will stay lower and you keep your unlimited data.  Paying full price for your phone avoids a bunch of other fees.

....... And while we are on the subject of unlimited data plan.   Do you still have it?  My concern is the salesperson tricked you off the plan by having you upgrade with a 2 year plan.  He needs to fix that.  He lied.  He gets paid a commission on the sale (4 devices and 2 new lines) and for moving a customer to the new More everything plan and off unlimited plan.   VERY underhanded!

Please report what happened all the way up the line.   The employee should be sacked, the store should have its hand slapped, unethical!

Just a note on leaving...

IN order to have another carrier buy out your ETFs, you first have to pay off the account, turn in the proof of payment with your current phones and then they will credit you for ETFs.  Currently, I think Sprint and T-Mobile have buy out offers.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

With T-Mobile you only have to show the bill, not that you paid the bill.

0 Me gusta

dgparker
Miembro

I do indeed still have my unlimited data plan. I paid full price for my current cell because I know this way my bill will be lower and I won't have to monitor my data. The whole limiting data is a joke anyways its not like the provider has to pay extra for your data usage .  However my problem stems from a vzw employee contacting my 2 lines from his personal number and soliciting vzw services that way.

0 Me gusta

dgparker
Miembro

VZW where would you like this screen shot sent of your employee being unethical using the company for collecting numbers to text from a personal phone?

0 Me gusta