cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Global data screw over

Miembro

My wife and I have a family account with shared data. We live part of the year in Canada and part of the year in the U.S. We turn off the data when we''re in Canada and just use Wi-Fi, which is not supposed to count. The last two times I've had trips to the U.S. while she stayed in Canada she was charged roaming charges for the time I had the data turned on. Is there anyone who can explain this? This seems to be a clear violation of our agreement - or doesn't the contract count anymore, since we're past the "renewal/upgrade" date?

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Global data screw over

Líder Sénior

IF she was charged, then her data must have been turned on.  It isn't possible to completely turn data off unless you do so at the account level.  If you did do that, perhaps both phones were turned on the same time.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Líder Sénior

IF she was charged, then her data must have been turned on.  It isn't possible to completely turn data off unless you do so at the account level.  If you did do that, perhaps both phones were turned on the same time.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

If she turned her data on and used then she roamed. Do you have hard proof that she didn't turn on her data?

0 Likes