cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Getting spam text messages!

jra2687
Miembro

I will get not one but at least 10 messages from different numbers saying "enjoy the benefits we offer, you have been chosen to upgrade your phone free more information https://tr.im.2rpEi." I would like to know how to stop these messages.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Getting spam text messages!

MiiHere
Leader

Verizon has a free feature where you can block 5 numbers I believe for a certain amount of time. I would go that route, or download a free app that will block them as well. I'd just ask or find out if that includes text messages.

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Are they coming from a full phone number? Or smaller numbers like you dial for radio stations etc? You could always block them via Verizon website for free.

0 Me gusta

jra2687
Miembro

They are full 10 digit numbers and I get like 10-20 at one time

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Verizon has a free feature where you can block 5 numbers I believe for a certain amount of time. I would go that route, or download a free app that will block them as well. I'd just ask or find out if that includes text messages.

0 Me gusta

AARCOK60
Miembro

it'd be really cool if any of the cell phone providers could do an actually useful service and block numbers that are obviously being spoofed .  [removed].  get rid of the useless programs you dingus's provide and actually do something to help customers not get jacked around by spam callers.  but wait, verizon is probably one of the companies that have shared your info, so doubtful that'll happen

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Me gusta