cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Getting charged extra for lines not even being used

A_brooks520
Miembro

I have had $400+ bills for the last year and a half to two years, i have called multiple times with this concren and have gotten no where. So i looked into it myself. For the past year and 6 months i have been charged for two lines that dont even get used $67 a month. I called and was told after 45 min on the phone a credit to my acct would be unjustifiable which i find wrong. Any one else have this kind of problem?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Getting charged extra for lines not even being used

Snn5
Líder Sénior

You get charged for active lines no matter if you use them or not.  If you had cancelled the lines and were still being charged, that'd be different, however i'd still ask how you managed to not know you were being charged for 1.5-2 years.

0 Me gusta

A_brooks520
Miembro

Ive only had those two lines for a little less then 2 years, one was like a house phone and the other phone ended up being unused but they were in contract, no phones were linked to the lines after not useing them but i was and am still getting charged for smart phone access which is 40 per line a month

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Yes, as well you should until your contract is over.  You might be best served figuring up your ETF and cancelling whatever lines you aren't using.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

A_brooks520,

Oh no! We definitely want to make sure you aren’t being charged for something you shouldn’t be. Let’s make sure we get the train on the right tracks. The lines that you are being charged a smartphone line charge, did they used to have smartphones on them at one point? You mentioned that one line was used as a wireless home phone connect. Before you had the wireless home phone connect on that line, was there a smartphone that used to be on that line? What was the make & model of the phone that was on the other line that is not being used?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

A_brooks520
Miembro

I have a billing dispute in right now pending approval for credit, which

the supervisor said should be approved, if it not I will be looking into t

mobile or sprint

On Oct 9, 2015 3:27 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Why wait?  Have another carrier cover your ETF.  All you have to do is be able to absorb the fee for a few months until they reimburse you.  Take that time to save some more money as well to buy new phones, then you get the ETF chargeback and have new phones to boot.  Paying for new phones is better than paying for new phones AND an ETF.  AmIright?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
A_brooks520,

We want to save you the time of looking around. You truly are a valuable customer and we would be sad to see you go. Please keep us posted if you do not hear about or see a credit soon. We will certainly look further into this for you. This link here goes over the different ways you may reach us: http://vz.to/1duYot2

ChristinaM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta