cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Garbled text message in lieu of voicemail

BeckyLynn7
Miembro

I'm getting a garbled text message instead of voicemail.

Text from: 900080006202

Msg:

//VZWVVMSmiley FrustratedYNC:ev=NM;id=84;c=6;t=v;s=19999999999;dt=30/09/2017 17:23 -0400;l=26;dev_t=5

(the 9s were the original incoming number for the party leaving the voicemail)

From the looks of prior posts, it sounds like I've been setup incorrectly for voicemail. I'm on a Pixel and it happened most recently on Sat 9/30 @ 5:23PM ET.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Garbled text message in lieu of voicemail

RyLac
Miembro

BeckyLynn7

I am having the same issue with the same phone. However, I can access my voicemail just fine and listen to the messages. I did happen to notice that I no longer have the Verizon voicemail app which I had on all my previous phones.

I also got another weird text when I went through all of the voicemails and deleted them.

Msg:

//VZWVVMSmiley FrustratedYNC:ev=MBU;dev_t=5

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

RyLac,

I can see where those messages would be confusing. That they are indicating is that your Visual Voicemail is syncing. Do you use the visual voicemail part of your phone? It's an option feature, and this would stop the messages from coming through if need be.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

RyLac
Miembro

No I don't use the visual voicemail. How do I fix this?

On Oct 6, 2017 5:05 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Me gusta