cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Decepcionante

kaitlyn_1295
Miembro

Verizon has been great when it comes to speed, quality, etc. However, I am on my own plan, by myself, and I can't afford it. Every month money is so tight just because of my Verizon bill. I'm sick of it. I pay for a larger amount of data than I should have to but I use a lot of data because the location of my home is too far away for any service providers, meaning we have terrible Wi-Fi. I wish Verizon would do an unlimited plan so each month I am not charged basically double what it should be because of these stupid fees. I wish the area I live had coverage for T-Mobile or Sprint because I would join them in a heartbeat. I am thinking I am going to have to cancel my plan and pay the huge early termination fee so I can join the [Removed] phone provider out there, StraightTalk. Which, believe me, I DO NOT want to do. Overall, my life is miserable because of Verizon.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Frustrated

BARBARASMITH
Miembro

Smart talk, $45 a month, unlimited talk,text 5kgs per month, $44 a month with auto pay☺️

0 Me gusta