cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: Frustrated beyond belief.

If I am reading this all correctly: I think that your mom is the account holder and you are an account owner. She is the one that trumps all, becouse it is her account, so she order the phone and signed/agreed to the terms and conditions of edge, then Verizon did not do anything wrong. It sounds like you are mad becouse your mom order a phone. It is her account she can do that.

You also said she said told you the rep said it would be cheaper per month for the smartphone and you are in contract. If you go on edge, no matter who gets the phone, then there would are no contracts (which is one of the draws to it). There are some offeres (i.e. that would "lower the bill") that require a contract, so that could be why you are in contract and why the rep said it would be cheaper

As far as which line has the phone, that would not matter, the account holder can move lines around however she sees fit, so unless I am misunderstanding your statements, I believed I answered your question. You are also getting mad at verizon about not     contacting you back on here, email, or other social medias. Have you tried calling them? If you really are an account manager they can talk to you about your mom's account. You can also go in to a store. I feel like if you actually talked to a person then more would get accomplished faster.

My final point: If you do not agree with your mom's choices about her account then it is not verizon's fault. They cannot just put you in acount contract with out someone agreeing to it.

Highlighted

Leader

As far as I know they don't even allow alternate Edge. It's not like an upgrade.

If you don't want to be on the account you can give your phone back to the account owner and get your own with whichever carrier you like. You might have to get a new phone number with the new carrier but it will release you from having to worry about who is doing what with an account you don't own.

0 Likes
Highlighted

You can move  around edge upgraded phones.  The payment would still stay with that orginal line.  The only thing you will lose is the edge discount.

I was thinking about doing it and that was what the store told me. I decided not to do it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

A upgrade was used on your line by someone authorized to do so on yoru account?  How is this verizons fault?  So if the person who took your upgrade was also eligble for a upgrade soon her lien should still be eliigble for a upgrade so take hers?  unless someone else already has, if thats the case you have no argument because all of the upgrades have been taken by people who had the authority to do so?

Highlighted

Miembro

yes Verizon sucks! No one will help, they all blame each other, yell at YOU and then make you pay. Never again. It took them three months for me to get ANY phone when i had an upgrade. For God sake, three months? I am also on disability and they don't give a damn about anyone at all. I am sorry for your problems.

0 Likes