cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Fraud hold HELP

xjeska7
Miembro

I made an upgrade online and received an email stating my order had been placed on fraud hold. I tried to call the number but I am not in the United States and cannot make a call to any US number. Is there any way I can confirm my order online?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Fraud hold HELP

Community Manager
Community Manager

Xjeska7,

We don't want you to have to wait any longer to get information regarding your upgrade. We apologize for the inconvenience of the fraud hold. Our goal is to ensure our customer's account our protected and secure. The fraud hold is put in place to prevent any unauthorized activity on your account.  In order to get this resolved, you will want to reach out to our fraud department at 888.483.7200. I am confident that they will be able to get you the information requested.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Fraud hold HELP

Community Manager
Community Manager

Xjeska7,

We don't want you to have to wait any longer to get information regarding your upgrade. We apologize for the inconvenience of the fraud hold. Our goal is to ensure our customer's account our protected and secure. The fraud hold is put in place to prevent any unauthorized activity on your account.  In order to get this resolved, you will want to reach out to our fraud department at 888.483.7200. I am confident that they will be able to get you the information requested.

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta