cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Financed phone

javiantcas
Miembro

OK I am currently financing a note 9 and I still have about a year in a 1/2 left of payments but I want to switch to an iPhone. If I sell the note 9 can I keep making monthly payments on it or will I owe the whole balance in full the next month? My plan was to sell the phone for store credit at an Apple store and use that towards a new iPhone.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Financed phone

Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being informed about the possibility of selling or trading in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for an iPhone while still making payments for it, and we will be glad to assist you.
Regarding your question, you will need to pay off your device before trading it or selling it, so it can be properly activated on another account. Please tell us, are you experiencing any issues with your current device? Why do you want to change your device?

GeovannJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

boringusername

Your phone will be flagged as being on payment. Payoff off the phone then trade it in.

0 Me gusta

javiantcas
Miembro

I understand I have seen some people from Verizon say otherwise that you can sell the device and keep making the payments on it.

0 Me gusta

boringusername

javiantcas wrote:

I understand I have seen some people from Verizon say otherwise that you can sell the device and keep making the payments on it.

Yes you can but that is difference than trading it in. And it's also shady. How would you like to buy a phone from someone then find out it still has payments on it? If the seller stops paying Verizon blacklists that phone.

0 Me gusta

javiantcas
Miembro

Yeah I get you so selling to someone privately yes but probably cant do trade in at the apple store correct?

0 Me gusta

boringusername

All you can do is try. if it comes back as having payments they'll let you know.

0 Me gusta

Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being informed about the possibility of selling or trading in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 for an iPhone while still making payments for it, and we will be glad to assist you.
Regarding your question, you will need to pay off your device before trading it or selling it, so it can be properly activated on another account. Please tell us, are you experiencing any issues with your current device? Why do you want to change your device?

GeovannJ_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Salisbury

There is an option I'm aware of that Verizon will do, or at least they would do two years ago. That is to have someone with a Verizon account that is in good standings, take finacial responsibility for the phone. In other words I could take a phone that is under a monthly payment aggreement and transfer it to my account and assume the responsibility and payments. But if I remember correctly I would also have to take the phone with a active number assigned to it as well, to assume liabilty for both the phone and service. Which is the way it should be in that situation, that's how Verizon sold the phone.

0 Me gusta