Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Factura final
svenachim
Miembro

Verizon has the worst service for people moving.

I cancelled my contract because I moved out of the country. Now I can´t log in my online account, I couldn´t pay on the phone because the zip code isn´t setup right. Finally I mailed a check thru online banking to verizon. This check was delivered January 8th and verizon hasn´t cashed it yet.

All I want to do is to pay my final bill !!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Final Bill
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I really appreciate all the efforts you've put in to take care of your final bill, svenachim. I'm glad you were able to get a check out to us but if it was just delivered on Friday, it is very likely to still be in the processing stage and will be applied in the next 48 hours. Our Global Team is also available http://vz.to/1xqB82D to help get final payments applied or for more immediate assistance with your account.

We do try to make it as convenient as possible to get your final account details in order. Access to My Verizon is still available for up to 6 months after the line is disconnected but only by using the account owner user name and password (instead of the disconnected mobile number). We also have www.vzw.com/paymybill set up for disconnected accounts, but the zip code would have needed to match on the account. I do hope we can be your wireless provider again if you return to the U.S.

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Final Bill
svenachim
Miembro

Thanks for the quick response.

The online link didn't work because there are not enough digits for the account number.

Also if I log into my account using the username, it will show all bills except the last one!

Another problem I have that the due date was January 8th, that's why I was worried that the check isn't cashed yet.

What do I need to do if the payment is not showing this week?

Gracias

Sven

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes