cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Final Bill?

sirexer2779
Miembro

I need to get an electronic copy or paper copy of my final DETAILED bill. The paper copy has not been received and I have a deadline to process the bill.  I canceled my service on July 1, 2015 and up to now I still have not gotten a paper bill yet just a generic email showing my final balance. How long does Verizon usually take to send out the final bill? I'm leaving the country mid August and I need to see the final bill to see if its correct. Thanks for all your help.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Final Bill?

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Usually it comes the second month after closing the Verizon account.  You have the last month, the last bill, then the final bill the next month to make sure all towers and roaming carriers have reported use.

Say the last day of the cycle was June 30.  Bill comes out on July 5th for June's reported use.  then you have the August 5 bill, if any amount, that shows any last bits of use reported from elsewhere.

0 Me gusta

kgreder
Miembro

did you find out how to view your bill online? i cannot figure it out. I need to get a copy of my bill.

0 Me gusta

sirexer2779
Miembro

@kgreder not yet. I guess I just have to wait it out until they send the paper bill in.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

You can still log into your account, you cant use the phone number, but if you created a username, which should have been done if you ever logged into My Verizon, you can log in with that.

0 Me gusta