cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

File a Complaint against a local store

Miembro

I am utterly at my wit's end.  I went to my local verizon store to upgrade my phone and walked out with an ipad as well.  I was completely lied to about the total cost.  I went back the following week to return the product but was "assured" by the manager that the credits would all be on my next bill and that I just had to wait.  I have the paper where he listed all the charges and nothing matches.  I called the store back and spent another hour trying to understand the charges.  I spent over $200 in the store that first day and then have an additional $200 one time charges on my monthly bill.  The representative is not able to tell me what my first $200 went towards.  He said its just very complicated.  I have been with verizon for over ten years and have never had this awful of an experience. I have been repeatedly lied to and I feel scammed.  I cannot believe this is how Verizon operates.  I tried customer chat and they told me to go to the store.  What am I supposed to do if the store is literally lying to me and refusing to clarify anything. I asked for the regional manager to contact me three days ago. NOTHING.  I do not know what to do. Please help.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (2)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: File a Complaint against a local store

I would call customer care first because it's possible there's a promotion that failed to show up on your bill, in which case they may be able to fix it, or at least provide a credit.  As far as complaining about the store, I'd  recommend calling the store and ask to speak to the store manager.  They're going to be the one directly responsible for that representative. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I'm sorry to learn of the bad experience you had at the store and I apolgoize for any confusion regarding the price of your devices, MICBOG33. We are committed to assist you as much a possible, and the first thing we need to do is confirm if the store you visited is a Verizon Wireless corporate store, or an authorized agent as we can only review documentation of your transaction if you purchase your devices at a corporate store. Please provide the full address of the store in question and we'll confirm the best next step to resolve your concerns.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

981 3rd Avenue NY NY 10022

The individual that this happened with was vinnell josephs, the store

manager.  I've several emails to him asking to be put in touch with

district regional manager and NOTHING has happened.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Thanks, for providing us with this information. We'll get this lifted up to our leadership team.

TrinetteW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Stores are notorious for lying to get commission. In some cases, going so far as committing commission fraud if the customer wasn't properly disclosed information. Then they have the nerve to throw a phone rep under the bus to fix their own [removed] up.

Think those "free" tablets store reps push which comes with a shiny 2 year contract and early termination if you wanted to cancel past the first 14 days.

$200 sounds way too excessive without context. Your bill will actually clearly state what those one time charges are. Only thing I can think of is $30 for the phone upgrade, $30 - $40 for the tablet depending on DPP or 2YR with the rest being accessories.

0 Likes
Highlighted

In that case I would write a letter to the vzw Correspondence Team.  

www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Please. I have also emailed the store manager FOUR times about speaking

with his manager and he just ignores me. I cannot believe this is how I am

being handled.

On Wed, May 2, 2018 at 3:43 PM, vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes

Asistencia al cliente

It's important to be properly informed of all your options, whether free or not, MICBOG33. Words cannot express how it feels to hear of the way you were treated recently. I've sent a direct message to your inbox, so we can work on this matter further.

GeorgeS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes