cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

File Complaints

Jmathews19
Miembro

I signed up for the More Everything unlimited talk/text & 15gig promo on Feb 4th, 2015 at 5:19pm. With receipts to prove it! Yet I have not received my new plan. I have spent more time, than I care to say, trying to get answers of why this can't be implemented in a timely manner.. With no success..  As a last resort, I have to now file a complaint with Complaint Forms | www.ag.ny.gov the NYS Attorney General's Office to see if they can get an answer for me as to why this has not been implemented. As well as the http://www.bbb.org/upstate-new-york Better Business Bureau. 

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
Highlighted

Re: File Complaints

Weth
Líder Sénior

Did Verizon indicate you were 19 minutes too late for the promo?

That 15 GB promo ended Feb 4, 2015. It was not clear from the announcement if the end was at midnight or at the end of the business day.

Verizon's making most data plans cheaper, but killing two fantastic deals | The Verge

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Chismes
Líder Sénior

How can you sign up for it when the promo didn't start until Feb 5th? Even when you factor in Time Zone difference the you were on the 4th.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Correction got the years mixed up.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

rustybracewell
Miembro

I have been with Verizon since 1996, yep that long, longer than most employees who work at Verizon.  Been through 4 mergers with Verizon.

With that said, I'm hear to tell you that Verizon customer service is the worst it's been in 20 years.  Section Supervisors would rather loose a long term customers like me  than keep a customer. 

Their God like Attitude is not the Verizon of old.

By the end of the next billing cycle, I will switch 3 of my 4 lines to, God Help Me, AT&T because of the plain [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] that Verizon Customer Service pushes on people.

You complete the surveys, in the hopes that a Supervisor will call you, as they say, and nothing, nothing, so who do you complain to that gives a crap.  No one, cause no one at Verizon Cares anymore.

Online customer service, or for that matter calling customer service is no better than dealing with the butt heads at the store level, who are on commission that only want to sell you something and nothing more.

To prove my length of time with Verizon, the prefix on my cell number, all began with 234, a prefix that was issued in 1996.

Verizon's greed is it's worst enemy.

Verizon's corporate business  is so big that it has the entire internet service for the USPS and the majority of the Military.  So they could care less about the personal cell phone service customers, like us.  But then to have the Federal contracts, the must provide personal private service by law.

Highlighted

DTillman
Miembro

My Story... I went to the Verizon store in Ontario Mills Mall - for my daughter's birthday I wanted to get her a phone. I was told that I could get the iPhone 6 for a discounted price, since her phone was under an upgrade. I asked several times if I will have to make payments on the phone for 2years, I was informed that I would not. I was very skeptical, so I went back to the store a few weeks later and asked the same question, and again I was told that I would not be making payments on the phone. Well, need-less to say - I am making payments on the phone.

Why did the representative not tell me the truth? Was it just to get the sale? I do NOT appreciate the sale tactic that was used to get me to get the phone - let me decide on my own with all the facts that are presented to me. My daughter still was going to get a phone, but maybe not that one.

Going back to the store this weekend to complain, and I am sure I will hear the standard sales statement when there is a complaint.  NOT HAPPY AT ALL - this makes me want to switch carriers after being with them for so long!!

Highlighted

1Phathead
Miembro

Sorry, but I cannot find where to start my own thread, and I'm already two hours into this.

Basically, I am sending the following to the FCC:

In December of 2014, I purchased an iPhone 5s, and specifically told the customer service rep that "I do not want insurance on this device". Yesterday, I receive a notice stating that my "Phone Insurance (Wireless Phone Protection)" price will be increasing from $10 to $11 as of 5/1/2016.

Verizon has stolen $150 in fees for this service that I specifically stated I did not want. Verizon has stolen an additional $190 for the same service that was denied for my wife's wireless phone.

After spending nearly an hour on the phone with customer service, it became obvious that they are unable to resolve my issue. The supervisor I spoke with indicated it was my responsibility to view my monthly statement to identify this type of criminal activity, and that they would be willing to credit me for three months only.

I fail to understand how the action of Verizon employees, their inability to follow a simple request, became the responsibility of the customer.

When I tried to contact Verizon to file a formal complaint, the closest thing I could find was chat. As it turns out, the person I chatted with could not provide me with any information as to where I could contact Verizon in writing. She did consume 30 minutes of my time though.

Again, I apologize for posting here, but verizon has just worn me out.

Highlighted

Weth
Líder Sénior

So  you did not review your bill in 15 months, and yes you are responsible to check your bill for accuracy.   That is how anything more than 3 months is your responsibility.   You have no case.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Chismes
Líder Sénior

Sadly the FCC will not help you. You are talking 15 months and only now you say something. Also  the FCC is the wrong place to go. The FTC would handle complaints like this. Good luck.