cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Feature Request: Desktop Data Usage App

JerryMoody
Miembro

I would like to request a desktop app for users to monitor their data usage without having to frequently check the Verizon web page.  If such an app already exists for Windows 10, I would appreciate if someone could tell me the name of it and where I can find it.  Gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Feature Request: Desktop Data Usage App

Community Manager
Community Manager

Being able to check your data is very important and we want to ensure that you have all the options, JerryMoody.  While we don’t have a data usage app for your Windows 10 machine, we do appreciate your feedback and I will forward this suggestion to our developers.  In the meantime, you can bookmark this link: https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/clp/login?redirect=/vzw/secure/usage.action which will take you to the data usage screen.  You will still need to log in each time.

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Salisbury

Hi JerryMoody, there is a phone app for Windows 10 provided by Microsoft. Not sure if it provides all the features you may be looking for, have never used it.

Text From Your Computer + Photo Sync with Windows Your Phone App - Microsoft

0 Me gusta

boringusername

You can do that from your phone

0 Me gusta

JerryMoody
Miembro

I don't have a smart phone.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

An app would be unlikely for Windows.  You have to use the website if you don’t have a mobile device.

0 Me gusta