cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Family plan - removing line on contract with other off contract lines available

lostinacrowd
Miembro

I am on a family plan where two accounts are on contract and two aren't on contract.

I want to port one of the lines to another carrier, but it's one that is still "on contract". Would I get an ETF removing this number? Since there are 2 of 4 lines going month to month would another line just assume the contract in place of the line I'm removing? I know I could upgrade this line early just by using the other line's upgrade, so logically I would think I could also terminate without the ETF.

¡Gracias!

Aaron

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (4)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Family plan - removing line on contract with other off contract lines available

Weth
Líder Sénior

You will get an ETF if you port the line.  Upgrades do not really transfer like you are thinking they do.   You can borrow another lines upgrade, but the actual contract still goes against the line that is eligible.  

0 Me gusta

Re: Family plan - removing line on contract with other off contract lines available

Weth
Líder Sénior

You will get an ETF if you port the line.  Upgrades do not really transfer like you are thinking they do.   You can borrow another lines upgrade, but the actual contract still goes against the line that is eligible.  

0 Me gusta