cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Exfinity can block robo calls, can Verizon do the same?

Miembro

Can Verizon have a form to complete so I can block the irritating Robo calls.  Exfinity does and it is so great!  Finally some piece.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Exfinity can block robo calls, can Verizon do the same?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Crazzyredhead_ Thank you for reaching out to us. You are able to block specific numbers on your account. You are also able to add your number to the National Do Not Call List online as well.
Are you looking to block all Private Numbers or specific numbers?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Crazzyredhead_ Thank you for reaching out to us. You are able to block specific numbers on your account. You are also able to add your number to the National Do Not Call List online as well.
Are you looking to block all Private Numbers or specific numbers?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

If you are asking about cellular service, you can block calls on your cell phone. Consult the User Guide for the procedure.

If you are asking about blocking on landline service, please repost the question over in the Verizon Core (Ma Bell) Community Support forum.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I find it unacceptable that Verizon will allow robo callers to use local exchange numbers to place their calls.  I block the number when I get them but they just get more numbers.  Verizon needs to put a stop to this by discontinuing accounts which use the phone for these harassing phone calls.

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the hassle behind getting unwanted calls. I have experienced the same thing and it does get bothersome at times. With regard to the calls that you are getting, we do have a call filter service that you can use to help stop those unwanted calls. Here is a link which provides additional information to review https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/. Please let us know if this helps.  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes