cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Executive Escalation requested on behalf of BYOD $250

Miembro

Hola Verizon,

I appreciate the fequently asked questions web site and have been very frustrated with your responses since I completed all the necessary forms in Jan 2019 and still waiting for the $250 mastercard which has not arrived.  

Several other Verizon customer reached out to me saying they are experiencing the same issue of FALSE advertising and no BYOD reward that was stated in the offer.

Its very disappointing and truly disappointing that you do not value your customers.

Its time to look at other providers.

Highlighted

Re: Executive Escalation requested on behalf of BYOD $250 | RESOLVED

Miembro

GREAT NEWS!!!! Verizon fixed everything and now a "very HAPPY Customer."

I really appreciate the follow through.

Thank you so much for resolving my BYOD $250

Randall@2019

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Same has happened to me. This BYOD promo was the only reason I switched to scanning Verizon. What was the outcome for you? I have screenshots and no where did it say you had to port in a number; it just says bring your own device. The promo is even titled BYOD.

Anyone else with this issue email me at [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]. I say we start a class action lawsuit for false advertisment!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

S n e a l @ e p l u s . n e t

Dirección de correo electrónico. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon is really scamming for customers. The wording of the BYOD250 promo says " and get $250 when you switch".  Another ad says theybhave a promo for porting in numbers OR one for bringing your own device. Screenshot_20200104-124902_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20200104-131155_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Executive Escalation requested on behalf of BYOD $250 | RESOLVED

Miembro

Who did you talk to Randall? I am having the same issue?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I am having the same issue....the promo said to "bring your own smart device and switch" and that's exactly what I did. But yet Verizon wont honor their promo! 

And they erased my previous post! 

SHAME ON VERIZON 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@Sneal3 wrote:

I am having the same issue....the promo said to "bring your own smart device and switch" and that's exactly what I did. But yet Verizon wont honor their promo! 

And they erased my previous post! 

SHAME ON VERIZON 

Perhaps you shouldn't be posting personal information on a public forum. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

How do you know what I posted that was erased? Perhaps you should mind your own business unless you can help my situation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

@Sneal3 wrote:

How do you know what I posted that was erased? Perhaps you should mind your own business unless you can help my situation.

I can make an educated guess from reading the note left by the moderation team in one of your previous posts. I linked it below. 

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/My-Verizon/Executive-Escalation-requested-on-behalf-of-BYOD...

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes