cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Employee discount variances?

CHAHIG69
Miembro

I have two jobs both of which offer discounts with Verizon but I don't know if they are the same discount or if one offers more savings than the other. I can only submit one email address for the discount

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Employee discount variances?

Ann154
Expert

The human resources departments for your jobs should be able to tell you the discount amount is so you can compare the two options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's important you get the best possible discount for your account, CHAHIG69. You can check your discount here, http://spr.ly/6586Dw3hY. There is not an option to compare, but you will be able to see the discount for each. You can also check with your employer to find out what your discount is.  

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Keep in mind that these discounts would not apply to Verizon's unlimited data plans.

0 Me gusta