cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Descuento para empleados

lbrychic
Miembro

Just wanted to find out if the plan i'm currently on does NOT qualify for the Government Employee Discount.   I'm currently on a Single Line Plan $60/2 GB. When I switched to this plan I was not told that I would lose the 15% discount. I noticed about a month later that it was no longer there and revalidated it twice once in October and again in November. I was finally notified that i was qualified again but have yet to see any discount on my bill.   Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Employee Discount

brando8998
Novice

Yea the loyalty plans are already considered "discounted" so they arent applicable with the employee discount.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Loyalty plans ($50 1GB and $60 2GB) are not eligible for any further discounts.  They are already as low as you can go. You are basically getting the $40 access charge and $10 per 1GB data.  Consider 2GB is usually $40 access plus $60 for 2GB.  Still saving $40 a month.

0 Me gusta

Ann154
Expert

Single Line plans are not eligible for an employee discount.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Me gusta

brando8998
Novice

Yea the loyalty plans are already considered "discounted" so they arent applicable with the employee discount.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

LOOK AT IT LIKE THIS:

More everything 2GB is $40(line access fee) + $50(2GB) - $7.50(15% of the data) = 82.50 + taxes (plus you have the usage charge of $15/1GB).

O

Single line loyality plan is $60 + taxes (plus you have the usage charge of $10/1GB).

YOU TELL ME WHICH ONE IS BETTER?