cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Employee Discount Never Received

Miembro

I had applied for an employee discount on 12/16/2019, which is an 18% discount on my bill. I remember talking to the Verizon customer support back then who said it would reflect in 1-2 billing cycles. It has been more than a year and it never "reflected". Its more that $280 that I thought I had saved with the benefit, but nothing was ever applied.

0 Likes

Re: Employee Discount Never Received

Líder Sénior

@tinak3- wrote:

I had applied for an employee discount on 12/16/2019, which is an 18% discount on my bill. I remember talking to the Verizon customer support back then who said it would reflect in 1-2 billing cycles. It has been more than a year and it never "reflected". Its more that $280 that I thought I had saved with the benefit, but nothing was ever applied.

First of all, it hasn't been a year since 12/16/2019. Possibly you meant 2018?

2nd, what plan do you have? Not all plans are eligible for an employee discount. Plans which are not eligible are Verizon's current unlimited data plans. If you have unlimited data, your employee discount, while active on your account, would not show anything unless you switched to a metered data plan.

0 Likes