Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Eligible for upgrade but can't upgrade online (INFURIATING)
Martimus
Miembro

I am eligible for my upgrade. All I want to do is upgrade my device to an iPhone 7, paying the listed price, and keeping my existing plan. I tried to do so and I get "Oops! We can't complete your upgrade online. Please call Verizon Wireless Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 to upgrade."

Ok. Fine. So I call, get the automated service that tells me I CAN upgrade and directs me to the site to do it. So after calling and entering my PIN and then going back to the site, I go through all that hassle to upgrade and yet again:"Oops! We can't complete your upgrade online. Please call Verizon Wireless Customer Service at 1-800-922-0204 to upgrade". FINE. So I call and all representatives are busy now. I waited for 30 minutes with no rep picking up before I absolutely could not sit on the phone anymore and had to get on with my day.  There is no support email to contact and live chat is literally always busy.  My conclusion after dealing with all of this hassle, is that Verizon does not want my money anymore, and I have been a devoted customer for over 15+ years. I have never had any trouble upgrading in the past online until now and this is just beyond infuriating to me to have to be pidgeonholed as such a loyal veteran customer into calling and being put on hold for 45 minutes after being told I can go online and upgrade my phone.  You guys clearly do not want my content devotion to your company or to tell anybody else to switch to you.  People I know are swapping to another provider solely because this website and your customer service has spiralled down into mediocrity and neglect. Get it together, folks. You're going to keep losing business if you keep up this hassle.  You guy are so freakin' hard to contact and get ahold of UNLESS you miss a payment, and then it's constant texts and phone calls flooding your phone then HO HO HO! You guys will talk, then. I'm sorry for the anger in this email, but why on earth would you make it this much of a ridiculous hassle for people?

Labels (1)
Re: Eligible for upgrade but can't upgrade online (INFURIATING)
Zumba_Carrie
Miembro

Have you had any resolve to this?  I'm also to the point of taking my phone, which hasn't been working properly for 3 months since my upgrade, and well before, and sending it on a journey into a thousand pieces.  After several attempts to contact CS and via Facebook message, only received the default "We are sorry to hear, please send us a private message." I already have AT&T site open just waiting to hit the send button.

Sharing in your fury.

0 Likes
Re: Eligible for upgrade but can't upgrade online (INFURIATING)
LOREOCOOKIES
Miembro

I am having the same exact problem. I've been with Verizon for a very long time. I used to promote their service to the point my family and friends would tell me to just go to work for them. The past two years there has been a significant decline in the quality of the customer service. I feel I need to leave Verizon if I want good customer service again. Very frustrated and defeated.

0 Likes