cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Edge upgrade

cjskurlok
Miembro

I bought out my edge contract on June 9th and I want to get a new phone on edge but it says I'm not eligible until Nov 2016? Shouldn't I be able to use edge right away to get a new phone?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Edge upgrade

No corresponde

You're under the old Edge terms. Once you pay off your Edge plan you have to wait 30 days before you an get on another one. Once you get on another one you won't have the 30 day wait if you pay it off early.

View solution in original post

No corresponde

You're under the old Edge terms. Once you pay off your Edge plan you have to wait 30 days before you an get on another one. Once you get on another one you won't have the 30 day wait if you pay it off early.

View solution in original post

Community Manager
Community Manager

Cjskurlok, we want you to have the latest and greatest devices. As stated, on the old Edge Agreements onces you buy out of the agreement you would need to wait 30 days in order to Edge. So, I can understand your concern on why it would show November 2016. If you would like we can always take a look into your specific account for you. The best way to do that is to reply back to the Direct Message that I have sent to you. I hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

seasun32
Miembro

I don't have an old edge plan. I have two line eligible for an upgrade and one that is a 2 year contract.

0 Me gusta