cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Edge Upgrade

seasun32
Miembro

I have recently added an employee discount to my account. I am trying to upgrade my phone using the edge program. It will not allow me to chose the edge plan. It will only give me the 2 year or to buy the phone. Anyone have any ideas?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (2)
0 Me gusta

Re: Edge Upgrade

Snn5
Líder Sénior

Are you currently under contract?  You cannot start Edge until you are out of contract.  To upgrade a phone before the end of that agreement, you must purchase at full price.

0 Me gusta

seasun32
Miembro

I used my upgrade last year for my husbands new phone but I am transferring his upgrade to mine and he has no contract.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

OK, so you have no upgrade because he is using it now, meaning your line is under contract.  So you want to make his line Edge?

0 Me gusta

seasun32
Miembro

Yes I will make his line edge but I will have the phone not him. Will that work?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

I believe that is fine as long as the line that has the Edge phone is active, even if the phone is on another line.  That line is responsible for the Edge phone in the end.

0 Me gusta

seasun32
Miembro

It still will not allow me the option of using the edge program. I even tried to upgrade the line that has had the contract up since August of 2014. Why advertise it if I can't even use it. May have to just cancel those lines and find new cell phone provider.

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

What did Verizon CS say when you called and asked them about the issue?

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We wnat to offer you the right upgrade options for your needs, seasun32! We value your loyalty and do not want to lose you!  I have sent a Direct Message so that we can offer you more personalized support to review Edge eligibility.

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta