cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Edge Buyout Charges for same day cancellations?

15cmthomas
Miembro

Hola,

I'm wondering if anyone else has dealt with this situation and how it was handled...

Last March, I opted to switch to the Verizon Edge program, but I ended up cancelling that order with a rep over the phone about two hours after I had placed it. I proceeded to end my current agreement with Verizon and paid the ETF's on all 4 lines in accordance with the plan I was originally on.

Verizon has since billed me for Verizon Edge Buyouts for two of four lines that were cancelled. The bill states, "Verizon Edge Buyout Charge" for two lines at $416.60 each line totaling $833.20.

I've sent written requests on the details of these charges but only get basic correspondence back stating these charges are valid, but no further detail into the charges or what phone numbers the charges stem from.

I don't believe I am responsible for edge charges since the order was never fully processed.

Gracias.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Edge Buyout Charges for same day cancellations?

Community Manager
Community Manager

15cmthomas,

Help has arrived.  We definitely want to make sure everything is in order on your account.  Just to clarify did you have an Edge agreement on 2 of the 4 lines?  Was the order cancelled for Edge?  Please share details so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Me gusta

15cmthomas
Miembro

Thinking back I want to say it was for three lines.?.? Definitely two. We had four lines total, but one of the lines didn't need any upgrading....

The edge order was cancelled on the same day it was placed.

Thank you

0 Me gusta

dad_of_2

Have you tried this?

As per the customer aggreement,

"HOW AND WHEN CAN I DISPUTE CHARGES?

Si eres cliente del Servicio Pospago, puedes impugnar tu factura dentro de los 180 días siguientes a la fecha que la recibiste, pero a menos que lo establezca la ley de otro modo o salvo que impugnes cargos por la pérdida o robo de tu dispositivo móvil, tienes que pagar todos los cargos hasta que se resuelva la impugnación. Si eres cliente del Servicio Prepaid, puedes impugnar un cargo dentro de los 180 días de la fecha en que haya incurrido el cargo impugnado. PUEDES LLAMARNOS PARA IMPUGNAR CARGOS EN TU FACTURA O POR CUALQUIER SERVICIO O SERVICIOS QUE SE TE HAYAN FACTURADO, PERO SI DESEAS CONSERVAR TU DERECHO A ENTABLAR UN ARBITRAJE O CASO EN EL TRIBUNAL DE DEMANDAS DE MENOR CUANTÍA RESPECTO A DICHA IMPUGNACIÓN, DEBERÁS ESCRIBIRNOS A LA DIRECCIÓN DE SERVICIO AL CLIENTE QUE APARECE EN TU FACTURA O ENVIARNOS UN FORMULARIO DE AVISO DE IMPUGNACIÓN (DISPONIBLE EN VERIZONWIRELESS.COM/ESPANOL) DENTRO DEL PLAZO DE 180 DÍAS ARRIBA MENCIONADO. IF YOU DO NOT NOTIFY US IN WRITING OF SUCH DISPUTE WITHIN THE 180-DAY PERIOD, YOU WILL HAVE WAIVED YOUR RIGHT TO DISPUTE THE BILL OR SUCH SERVICE(S) AND TO BRING AN ARBITRATION OR SMALL CLAIMS CASE REGARDING ANY SUCH DISPUTE."

15cmthomas
Miembro

Yes, I did right to them within the time frame. Unfortunately, the correspondence I received in return didn't even address my specific questions relating to the charges. I ended up sending a second letter noting my concerns about the charges and I received the exact letter from them that they had sent in response to my first letter. Only stating the amount shown is due, but no explanation for the charges.

I

0 Me gusta