cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Edge Account Mix-up

deathwader
Miembro

My local store is unable to find a solution to the problem.

Series of events:

My line is available for an Edge phone. I get a phone and immediately swap with my husband, so his line has the active Edge phone (Note 3).

I now have his S3, which gets damaged, and I buy an older smartphone to use in the mean time.

We stop in the store to see about me getting an Edge phone for me, but can't get a phone I like without a trade in of the S3 (which is broke) so no-go.

Later on when husband is getting a sim card for me, they offer him an Early Edge Up. He does this to get a Note 4, and turns in his Note 3. He says he was clear with them that it was an Edge account started on my line, not his.

A few months later, I am checking out the billing and notice that we are still paying for both edge plans ( our new total was lower, so I hadn't bothered watching it).

Instead of Edging Up my husband, they took his Edge phone, left the Edge plan on my line, and started a new Edge plan for the Note 4. If it had truly been and Edge Up we would have only *ONE* Edge plan now. They basically accepted my line's Edge phone as his turn in phone for a new Edge plan, rather than completing the interaction as an Edge Up.

Store is calling circumstances 'unusual' but is not currently willing to close out the original Edge program for the Note 3, which was 50% paid off the same month my husband got the Note 4. (Payment 12 of 24 for original edge and payment 1 of 24 for new edge are completed in the same month). We are about to make a 3rd payment on the edge program for the phone THEY TOOK.

I understand mistakes happen, the person that completed this transaction for my husband obviously was mixing something up. Verizon needs to fix this. I saw my husbands new Edge contract when he got the Note 4. Should I have gotten some proof of dissolution of the previous Edge plan? ¿Alguien más tiene este problema?

Gracias.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Edge Account Mix-up

Community Manager
Community Manager

deathwader, sounds like you have quiet the event going on with the account. The best way for us to help out today is to go into a Direct Message. I did request to follow you and also sent you a Direct Message. Please respond back to that message. I hope to hear back from you soon.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Re: Edge Account Mix-up

deathwader
Miembro

No resolution has been made through this site or the store. I will have to look into other ways to address this.

0 Me gusta