cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Early termination with Edge agreement. Whats the cost?

andrewjake22
Miembro

Does anyone know the cost of terminating with Verizon edge?

So I purchased a Edge plan this January under my parents family plan. When I bought the phone, I was under the impression from the sales person that I could leave the family plan at any time, as long as I continued my service/phone payments etc.

Now that I (and they want me to leave) apparently you can't with the edge plan. We tried making it a subaccount; however, that causes us frequently to get double billed and a number of other complications.

I've researched T-Mobile and sprints buy out programs and they cover a certain amount of the termination fees.

Does anyone know how much it would cost to leave Verizon at this point? I know I'd have to pay off the phone (i.e. $529) but I imagine there are other hidden fees as well. At this point I'd rather loose cash and leave than have to deal with all this hassle, but I am curious how much it will cost me.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Early termination with Edge agreement. Whats the cost?

MiiHere
Leader

In order to become month to month wirh Verizon you just need to pay off the phone. From there you can terminate your service, you can do an assumption of liability and be moved to you own verizon account, you can port out your number to another carrier. The edge contract is your contract.

0 Me gusta

Re: Early termination with Edge agreement. Whats the cost?

MiiHere
Leader

That is all without any fees.

0 Me gusta