cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Early Edge not for me!!

LynSar
Miembro

We were misled on the Early Edge program too. Called as phone broke. Salesperson aware replacing phone and  I paid $750.00 for new phone. My fault it broke, I understand. Then bill for $299.00 for not returning old phone in working order...hmmm...salesperson knew it was broken but suggested Early Edge and helped with online purchase of phone. Finally got out of the Edge and bought new phone from Apple store. Returned Edge phone and got my $750.00 back from Verizon. Won't go into how difficult that was because everyone we talked to had a different story. But they still won't credit me the $299.00 for not returning my old phone in working order. At least 20 phone phone calls to customer service and all agree the credit should be issued but not done yet. Any day would be nice before I am past due. I recently sent off official paperwork to BBB and arbitration with Verizon. Not sure what more I can do. Any Suggestions?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta

Re: Early Edge not for me!!

Weth
Líder Sénior

Arbitration is the way to go.  This is not a slam dunk case though and there is a good chance you will lose.  The reason I say that is I suspect the documents you signed or e-signed spell out the terms.   That will trump unrecorded verbal information that has no way of being proven.  The documents you signed also state that what is written trumps any verbal offers. Being an self educated informed consumer is the way to prevent these situations for yourself. 

0 Me gusta

LynSar
Miembro

Cancelled within 14 days on receipt. So yes the law is on my side. And if I have to pay $500 for arbitration I will and include that in the amount I get refunded. The Verizon representatives keep agreeing and say they are working on it, but I have yet to see proof. Certified letter to Verizon should arrive soon.

0 Me gusta

pherson
Leader

And this is how I wonder why people will pay for devices on an installment plan but yet won't get the insurance on said device.

0 Me gusta

LynSar
Miembro

We bought insurance once and they wouldn't cover phone that broke when dropped. Not something that is covered. So what good is insurance you pay for with no benefits. Been there tried that. Went on EBay and bought a new face and repaired it, cancelled insurance.

0 Me gusta

LynSar
Miembro

Also wanted to pay for device in full but representative recommended this plan. Didn't see the issues until after the phone arrived. Presented as easy way to get phone right away not a horribly expensive contract.

0 Me gusta