cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

EDGE NIGHTMARE- I NEED HELP I'M BEING RIPPED OFF BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE VERIZON MADE BUT WON"T FIX

cem421
Miembro

Over the last few months I've called & spoke to 4 different Verizon employees & have posted few times asking for Verizon to fix a simple mistake they made. When I've called each time the Verizon employee tells me that my account will be fixed & then nothing happens. Meanwhile I'm being charged for a phone I don't have & my contract was up last month & I would like to move on from Verizon but my account is held up because of Verizon and their refusal to fix their mistake. How is this company still open with such horrible customer service?

I have a iphone 5S on an edge agreement, I had been making the monthly payments for a year or so and I had $138 left to pay on the edge agreement & then I would own the phone outright (through edge I had paid well over $500 for the phone and to buy out my contract the amount I still owed was $138) THEN I made a huge mistake and decided to EDGE UP & that is what started this whole mess (this was 2-3 months ago I did the edge up). I edged up and Verizon sent me the iphone 6+ & I was expected to return the iphone 5S to Verizon as part of the edge up agreement. I decided that it didn't make sense for me to return the ipohone 5S when I had already paid over $500 for it (through my monthly edge payments) and if I paid $138 I would own the phone and I would be on the hook to Verizon for $800 some dollars for the iphone 6+. So I decided to return the iphone 6+, I never activated it and I returned it to the Verizon store (yes it was within Verizons time stated on their return policy) and I paid a $35 restocking fee when I returned the iphone 6+.

Imagine my surprise when I'm managing my account on Verizonwireless.com & I look at the edge agreement for my device and it say's that I owe $600 some dollars for my phone and that I've only made one edge payment for my device and I've got $600 some dollars left to pay before I can buy out my edge contract. I have already paid $5- 600 towards my device and I had $138 left to pay and I would own the phone (the iphone 5S) . Verizon is charging me for an iphone 6+ that I do not have, & that I never activated and that I've already paid them $35 just so I could return it (restocking fee they call it) AND I am starting all over again making edge payments on an edge agreement for a phone that I have already paid $5-600 some dollars for and that I should own outright at this time (or would own outright if Im allowed to do as I intended to do & buy out my edge contract which at this point should run me somewhere between $138 and $0)

So Verizon admits they made a mistake and I have been told 4 or 5 times over the last few months that they will fix the mistake and then nothing changes and my account stays the same. Meanwhile I had to pay $180 some dollars a few months back instead of my usual monthly payment of around $100 because of this mistake Verizon made when they started me over on a whole new edge contract for either a device I returned to them or for a device I've already almost paid off. They assured me my account would be credited for that extra money I paid a few months back but that hasn't happened and I'm now being told I have to pay $200 or my accounts going to be shut off any minute. Ive been a Verizon customer for over 10 years and this is a mistake Verizon admits they made so why wont they fix it??? Is it really that hard to fix??? My contract was up last month and I planned to pay whatever the small amount was that remained on my edge contract and take my iphone 5S that I would own outright and leave Verizon because their a joke and after all this I really want out but Verizon just lies to me and tells me they will fix their mistake then they never do. I want this fixed immediately, I am going to make a complaint to the BBB and I want this fixed NOW, I've had more than enough of Verizon.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: EDGE NIGHTMARE- I NEED HELP I'M BEING RIPPED OFF BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE VERIZON MADE BUT WON"T FIX

Community Manager
Community Manager
cem421 I apologize for everything that has taken place with the 2 Edge agreements. I have reached out to you in private message so I can look into this further. http://spr.ly/65837b1F

Please reply to my message and we can get started. Thanks!
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta

Re: EDGE NIGHTMARE- I NEED HELP I'M BEING RIPPED OFF BECAUSE OF A MISTAKE VERIZON MADE BUT WON"T FIX

cem421
Miembro

Hello can anyone help me???? Does anyone work at Verizon anymore????????

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Líder Sénior

A VzW rep (bryans_vzw) posted two days ago that they'd sent you a Direct Message.  Have you checked your forum inbox for the message and responded to it?

How To: Direct Message

cem421
Miembro

YES BRIAN WAS 100% WRONG AND I WANT TO SPEAK TO A SUPERVISOR THIS IS RIDICULOUS

0 Me gusta

cem421
Miembro

At this point I feel like Im being scammed. Brian the Verizon rep is trying to tell me that even tho I had $138 left on me edge agreement that its perfectly normal that my edge agreement now says I owe $500 some dollars.

Why is Verizon doing this?????????????????????????

0 Me gusta

Snn5
Líder Sénior

We don't know what was said to you by Bryan in the Direct Message so we don't know the story from both sides.  So, we cannot give an objective answer.

0 Me gusta

MiiHere
Leader

Are you still paying extra each month for the phone you don't have? My understanding is in March you did the Edge Up, sent it back, and then that first month you had to pay an extra $80. Did you pay extra in April and May? I suppose I should reword that, did they bill you extra for April and May and did you pay it?

0 Me gusta

cem421
Miembro

Yes I've been paying extra every month!

My contract was up last month, with the extra I've been paying every month the $138 that I owe for my iphone 5S should be paid off or very close to paid off and I would like to take MY iphone 5S and leave Verizon but I can't because of this mess!! It is ridiculous

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager
cem421,

We definitely want to help you with your concerns. Please respond back to the DM I'll be sending you so I can access your account.

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Me gusta