cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

EBill issues

nthewoods
Miembro

I have been trying for months to get E Bills from Verizon delivered to my Capital One 360 account but tI keep getting the message

We're sorry, we're unable to add the following eBill

Verizon Wireless  *0001

Your account is already successfully enrolled in the eBill program. Please contact Verizon Wireless for details (1).

Both Verizon and Capital One 360 deny that the issue is on their side.  Has anyone ever had this problem and how was it resolved?

Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: EBill issues

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for reaching out to us, nthewoods. It's convenient to receive paperless bills, so I'm happy to help. You mention you're trying to have them delivered to your Capital One account. Could you tell me how you're doing this? Do you already receive paperless bill directly from us?

TracyB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

nthewoods
Miembro

Hola,

I previously received ebills through the Capital One (Orange 360) bill pay account. That was when only the MiFi was on my account. When I added a cell phone to the account, the bills stopped coming, and the EBill icon went dark, signaling Ebills were not working, but every time I try to sign up for them again, I get the error message that I’m already receiving Ebills and to contact Verizon.

I have received Verizon paperless bills directly to my email so I stopped them thinking that would help but it didn’t/. Now I have lost my $10.00 credit every month and am getting paper bills. This has resulted in underpayments every month because I can’t depend that Verizon will want the same amount every month, its driving me crazy so if you can help I would be very grateful, as I don’t want to worry about more paper and missing the varying amounts every month.

Community Manager
Community Manager

nthewoods

Thank you for those details as we definitely want to help you get your account set up so that you receive the discounts you are eligible for. Here is a link that will provide you with the steps needed to enroll in auto pay/paperless billing http://vz.to/2q7YIVl. Also here is a link that will give you the FAQs on how the paperless billing works and is delivered http://vz.to/2xHnP4l. The reason I am providing those links is that the Capital One (Orange 360) is not a Verizon Wireless function and we do not control that. Could you please provide more detail on how that relates to your Verizon Wireless account. Also, are you able to set up the paperless billing using the link provided?

EdwardL_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta