cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Due date change

Miembro

The only reason to move our due date is for them to make money off of it. That is the only reason that a company the size of this one changes anything! I want a 3 day credit adjustment!!! Rip off the public will you? Shame on you!!! Three days times all of the customers is a very large amount!! Especially if they get hit with an unexpected late charge, like I was charged 5 bucks. Thats mucho money times all of the customers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Due date change

Expert

The billing cycle didn't change. Only the due date did.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here's what happened to my account after the due date change.  I hope this helps clarify what has actually changed.

Old billing cycle 26th-25th, due date 20th

New billing cycle 26th-25th , new due date 17th

I pay my bill 12 times a year regardless, so this hasn't effected me in the slightest. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

When Verizon changed the due date to the 15th, from the 18th in my case, they have effectively changed the agreement that was established when we made the agreement. Making the due date three days earlier causes the client to lose three days of service because the next payment is due earlier. The agreement was for clients to pay at the end of a month's service, which is agreed to be 30 days. By moving the date up three days clients are being asked to make a one time concession for that month's service to be 27 days for the same cost. Technically there should be a credit for every contract that involves an earlier due date: they should take the base rate of service and divide by 30 which shows the daily rate, then multiply by 3, and credit that account. Not to do this credit is questionable.

If, for example, I have 10 million clients, and I charge them, say $30.00 per month for for service, their daily rate is $1.00. Multiply that $1.00 times 3 lost days of service, equals $3.00. Multiply that times 10 million clients and you get $30,000,000. (million) Could this be the motivation? You figure it out.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Actually nothing regarding your agreement has changed from when it was established as due dates/pay periods weren’t a part of that agreement but this was-

“Can Verizon change this Agreement or my Service?

We may change prices or any other term of your Service or this Agreement at any time, but we'll provide notice first, including written notice if you have Postpay Service.”

Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless

Highlighted

@AVIANLEARNINGCENTER, No, your bill has never been due at the end of your billing cycle.  You have had extra time after the billing cycle to pay the bill for that billing cycle, just like everyone else.  The only change here is that now there's just slightly less extra time than there used to be.  And there's no "extra" money being made either. You're billed for the same amount of time that you receive either way.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Verizon is making money off of this!!!!! That is the only reason a company changes ANYTHING!! I dont care what you say, verizon does not inconvenience millions of customers for no reason at all! Its all about the money, follow the money!! Its about 3 days. 3 days only!! Not 3 each month, or year. Its about 3 days period!! Times millions of customers!! Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

i totally agree. i was truly [removed] off when they changed the due date from what i had paid for YEARS!!! and then i had to pay a late fee! corrupt business practice IMHO.

Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes