cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Droid turbo WiFi

Ciaralady
Miembro

My droid turbo cannot locate my home Wi-Fi. Hotspot is turned off Wi-Fi is turned on. My other droid turbo does located.

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: Droid turbo WiFi

Community Manager
Community Manager

Ciaralady,

Having access to WiFi is a must and we definitely want to make sure your device is working as it should. How long has this been going on? Have you been able to connect to this network before? Have there been any changes since this started? Are you having trouble with any other connections or just this one? Is your home network being broadcasted? This setting can be found by accessing your WiFi Settings/Properties via your PC.

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Ciaralady
Miembro

This started about 2 weeks ago.  When we first got the phone it was showing our home WIFI (and any surrounding ones) and was able to connect to it. Now it shows the only available connections is Datatel something that even my other Droid Turbo isn't showing..  Not even our neighbors WiFi is showing up on the phone having issues.  No changes have been made to anything and not having any connection issues with anything else.  It's really causing our data usage to go crazy being on all the time.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand teh iportance of having WiFi. Have you rebooted the WiFi recently? Have you turned the device off and then back on?

CarleyR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Me gusta

Ciaralady
Miembro

We've tried everything. We have 2 identical phones and one can see our WiFi and the other can't. We feel it is something with the phone. Could there be a setting we're missing?

"When the love of power is overcome by the power of love, the world will know peace."Jimi Hendrix

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update Ciaralady. Let's keep going from where you left off before. Getting to the bottom of this is key and you've reached the right place for help. I know that you stated you tried so many different things, since this issue has been happening, what steps were tried to get this going? (We want to make sure we don't repeat the same ones if we don't have to.) Also please take a look over this link to use this troubleshooting guide to ensure all steps were done:  http://vz.to/1NZASPw

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Me gusta