cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Download old spreadsheet data

hgg222kkk
Miembro

Previously when I would pay my bill I could download call history, messaging, and data utilization spreadsheets for the past month.  Now I can only see the current usage for the current month.  I can pick a billing cycle from a dropdown, but that only gets me the pdf of the past bills, no choice for spreadsheet.  Is there a way to access previous months spreadsheets and download them?

¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta

Re: Download old spreadsheet data

Community Manager
Community Manager

It's vital to have the historical info that you need, hgg222kkk. You can download historical bills (up to 18) and usage details in a spreadsheet format with these steps: http://spr.ly/6605EFs1z Does this help?

RyanM_VZW

0 Me gusta

hgg222kkk
Miembro

I believe this document is old.  I only see "view current usage".  Clicking this link only goes to the current month.  Can you tell me how to access older spreadsheet data?

¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

hgg222kkk No worries at all. When you open the above link we provided you will see "My Verizon Online". You can click the dropdown to select the cycle you want to see. Does this help? DoloresK_VZW

0 Me gusta

hgg222kkk
Miembro
When I select the cycle I want to see from the dropdown box I only get the pdf of that cycle's bill. The only spreadsheet data I see is when I pick "current usage" and that only gives me the usage for this month. Can you tell me how to pick other months usage for spreadsheets and not the pdf bill? ¡Gracias!
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the importance of having access to your call, message, and data usage history. We would like to get more information so that we can make sure we're on the same page. Please tell us, why are you trying to retrieve this information? Have you tried accessing this information from the settings of your device or devices? Are you trying to access this information from your computer or your mobile device?

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

hgg222kkk
Miembro
I like having the history of all the calls, messages, and data utilization in a spreadsheet. Previously I could get them when I accessed my postpaid bill. Now, the only spreadsheet I can download is for the usage after the current contract. The previous months bill is not accessible. I guess if I know when the bill is due I can get the spreadsheets at that date, but previously I could get all of this data when the bill was due. ¡Gracias!
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am a consumer too and I sincerely understand your desire to have the history of all the calls, messages, and data utilization in a spreadsheet, hgg222kkk. I can confirm that you are able to view this information online and also download it to a spreadsheet only for the past 90 days, as I have just done it to ensure that this information is available online.

You are able to view this information if you login at this link (https://myvpostpay.verizonwireless.com/ui/bill/ao/viewbill?flow=MS#!/log/data/July%2020,%202019/mTZY...) with your My Verizon credentials, then click on the "Data, talk and text activity" under "Get the details", and then click on the line of your preference.

Are there any other Verizon Wireless questions we can answer for you?

AntonioC_VZW

0 Me gusta

hgg222kkk
Miembro
¡Gracias! That is exactly what I am looking for! I am all set now!
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Awesome! We are glad that you find what you were looking for. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need us. We hope that you have a great night! 

AaronS_VZW

0 Me gusta