cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Double Billing

Miembro

My monthly billing is automatically charged to a credit card account.  A couple weeks ago, I received a Verison text message saying that my bill was past due and I was now being assessed a Late Charge.  After calling Verizon, I learned Verizon made changes to its billing system, and apparently had attempted to double charge by credit card account.  Verizon rep told me that the late fee was being cancelled.  My Credit Card Company watches for double billing and had blocked the payment.

A about an hour ago, I got another Verizon text saying that my account was past due. Looking at my balance on line, it appears that the Late Charge was NOT cancelled.  My assumption was that Verizon would straighten everything out by the next payment date.  Checking my Verizon account balance a couple moments ago, it now appears that Verizon must have added more Late Charges, since the current balance is equal to two monts' regular charges, plus another $10 for who knows what.

Since my assumption that Verizon would straighten things out without further action by me, I just now initiated credit card payment of the regular amount, which I agree is late - because of Verizon's initial [Removed]Now, can somebody at Verizon actually make sure that any Late Charges really are cancelled, and that the next charge to my credit card account reflects that?

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Double Billing

Miembro

Hola,

I went to a Verizon store to hookup my iphone and Apple Watch. It wouldn't work. Over the next two hours, the watch would not accept it's separate number while being paired.

The rep was competent. I brought in my Apple Watch and I6 fully updated, I then bought an IPhone SE.

This would not work or accept the second number while showing it was paired.

I left the store with iPods and returned them the same day while I went home to get a burner. I payed 200$ for the SE, 160 for the air pods, 115. 47 now a bill for 54.17. I am not a Verizonwireless customer. The try was made on 9-28-2017. There is no account. I wish to dispute this bill and get my refunds.

Since I don’t have and active account, I can’t get by the first menu and the Verizon store I went to said he did not see the credits on my account with their computer and I had to go through Verizon to get an answer.

A little help.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We understand the need to have this bill corrected. With regard to the account we would have to review the account in order to see what may have happened. Please respond to the private message I sent for additional review.

JasperM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

My accountant recently discovered and brought to my attention that I have been double charged for over 4 years. I have called Verizon ad nauseam to no avail. The problem started when Frontier purchased the Verizon accounts in Southern California in 2016. Verizon continued to bill me monthly for my business account erroneously. I know, how did we not catch this earlier? Long story short, we missed it. I will need a refund of monthly charges from since April 1, 2016. I have bank statements to show the fraudulent charges. If someone at Verizon would reach out to me I can avoid a lawsuit to recoup what will be approximately $7,000. Would appreciate a contact to speak with about this. I spent the better part of two days getting a very serious runaround from Verizon on this.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, muzeman. I understand the concern about bills that are higher than expected, so we're happy to investigate further. Please check your private messages for details. 

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Tracy, I am not being incorrectly billed on my business account. My business account was supposedly closed in 2016 when Frontier purchased Verizon In Southern California. I am being billed on my wireless cell I gave with account number ending in 0001. We never caught it, but I have been billed twice monthly on that account for over 4 years. Please help me here. Don't make me call another 800 number.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon...

Community Manager
Community Manager
Gracias, te autenticaste correctamente. A Verizon agent will message you shortly.
0 Likes