cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Does verizon have a california lifeline program?

Mhumphreys1952
Miembro

Is there a lifeline program for california?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Does verizon have a california lifeline program?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Mhumphreys1952, Verizon Wireless does participate in the Lifeline and Link Up programs. You can view additional information about this at: http://vz.to/2w7Plas.

I've noted your inquiry regarding your data speeds. Your data speed concerns are our concerns too. Noting that you're subscribing to our 4GB data plan, please keep in mind that cell cites are shared resources and congestion occurs when usage on a cell site exceeds the site's capacity.

There are times when congestion can cause anyone, no matter what plan or device they're on, to experience temporary slower speeds until the congestion clears up. 

Are there any concerns you have regarding your data speeds? - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

Re: Does verizon have a california lifeline program?

Community Manager
Community Manager
Mhumphreys1952, Verizon Wireless does participate in the Lifeline and Link Up programs. You can view additional information about this at: http://vz.to/2w7Plas.

I've noted your inquiry regarding your data speeds. Your data speed concerns are our concerns too. Noting that you're subscribing to our 4GB data plan, please keep in mind that cell cites are shared resources and congestion occurs when usage on a cell site exceeds the site's capacity.

There are times when congestion can cause anyone, no matter what plan or device they're on, to experience temporary slower speeds until the congestion clears up. 

Are there any concerns you have regarding your data speeds? - RobertC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta