cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

¿Verizon cobra las llamadas al 411?

GSE30542
Miembro

I too am new to Verizon, received my 3rd bill this week, and could not, initially, identify the charge of $ 1.99 under "voice".

It is in fact a charge for having called 411. I think that equates with gas stations charging you for air.

I will NEVER again dial 411 from my Verizon phone.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: does verizon charge you to for 411 calls?

deloused

Actually Verizon Wireless does charge $1.99 for each users 411 calls on their bill. The outsourced company providing the service charges Verizon Wireless $0.49 per use. It is pure profit, but nothing wrong with that given the convenience and free options out there.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta

rcschnoor
Líder Sénior

Yes, if I remember correctly, Verizon does charge you for 411 calls. This has always been the case. It is nothing new.

Of course, if you have a smartphone you can navigate to 411.com to get information. I believe there are other free services out there, too.

Highlighted

flutterfly8497

800-free411 (800-373-3411).  I have it on speed dial on all my phones. The $1.99 411 service isn't provided by Verizon...they bill the phone company (cellular and landline), which in turn bills you.

0 Me gusta

zellerandy

No verizon does not charge you, but the people on the other end of 411 does.   so use the free 411 number flutterfly gave you as it works the same but its free

0 Me gusta

deloused

Actually Verizon Wireless does charge $1.99 for each users 411 calls on their bill. The outsourced company providing the service charges Verizon Wireless $0.49 per use. It is pure profit, but nothing wrong with that given the convenience and free options out there.

View solution in original post

0 Me gusta