cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Does suspending service effect Buy one get one?

Miembro

I got a note 10+ last August and using buy one get one I also got a note 10 for my wife. 

However I am active duty military and deploying for 6 months soon.  If I suspend the service on my line (while still making payments on the phone and my wife will still have service) will it disqualify me from the buy one get one and now I am on the hook for 2 phones?

I would just deal with it but $70 a month for 6 months is over $400 just flushed down the toilet.

Gracias

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: Does suspending service effect Buy one get one?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brendon7358, we do thank you for your service and dedication. When suspending a line for Military Duty, this will also suspend the Device Payment Agreement for that line. As noted under number 8 for Buy One, Get One Promotion (BOGO) at https://www.verizon.com/support/device-payment-faqs/. Should you suspend the line that is receiving the credits while you are on Military Duty, you will still qualify for the savings. However, the savings, just like the Device Payments, would be suspended until your service resumes. If your line is not the line that is seeing the savings and the line seeing the savings is active, that line would continue to receive the savings as your line will pick up where it left off once service resumes.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Good afternoon, brendon7358! I first want to take a moment and thank you for your service to our country. It truly means a great deal to us here at Verizon Wireless! I would also want to know if a suspension would affect the credits on the BOGO promotion currently on your account. I found the promotion back from August of 2019. I reviewed the specifics, and found good news! You will not lose your monthly credits for a suspension or Military Suspension. Does this information help?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Would you be able to give me a reference to that? 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brendon7358, we do thank you for your service and dedication. When suspending a line for Military Duty, this will also suspend the Device Payment Agreement for that line. As noted under number 8 for Buy One, Get One Promotion (BOGO) at https://www.verizon.com/support/device-payment-faqs/. Should you suspend the line that is receiving the credits while you are on Military Duty, you will still qualify for the savings. However, the savings, just like the Device Payments, would be suspended until your service resumes. If your line is not the line that is seeing the savings and the line seeing the savings is active, that line would continue to receive the savings as your line will pick up where it left off once service resumes.  LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! 

View solution in original post

0 Likes