cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Does my plan cover phone, messages and data in Canada?

PETTON95
Miembro

Does my plan cover phone, messages and data in Canada?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Does my plan cover phone, messages and data in Canada?

Community Manager
Community Manager

PETTON95,

Making sure your plan covers your international needs is always a must. We will be more than happy to further review the details. We offer many plans that include international services and some plans that do not. Can you provide us with what type of plan you currently have? You will be able to locate these details on you’re my Verizon account or billing statement if you have one available. Also, how long will you be traveling to Canada for? Please follow this link to view our trip planner to also help customize your traveling needs http://vz.to/2qHPpek.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

PETTON95,

Making sure your plan covers your international needs is always a must. We will be more than happy to further review the details. We offer many plans that include international services and some plans that do not. Can you provide us with what type of plan you currently have? You will be able to locate these details on you’re my Verizon account or billing statement if you have one available. Also, how long will you be traveling to Canada for? Please follow this link to view our trip planner to also help customize your traveling needs http://vz.to/2qHPpek.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

mikepapierman
Miembro

most of the month of June.   need to know if I can call, text and use email from anywhere within BC

0 Me gusta

jav6

What plan do you have?  The plan description should have international options detailed if available.

0 Me gusta

jav6

If you have a question or issue, open a new thread, instead of tagging on an ANSWERED old thread.

0 Me gusta

equa
Miembro

My plan includes Canada but I want to make sure that includes Data Roaming and not just voice.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for clarifying as we want to make sure you have the right information for your trip. If your plan includes Canada, this would normally allow voice, text and data roaming as part of the plan. Please consider an older plan may have different allowances. It would be best to log into your online account via http://www.vzw.com/tripplanner and choose Canada to review exactly what your account allows. Does this information help?

YaleK_VZW

0 Me gusta