cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Does anyone else type a chat question in their "quick chat" feature, and then after a few minutes, the chat disappears??

Miembro

I am trying to learn if the new plans are better pricing than what we're on, so I asked a question in the quick chat option on the page.  After waiting a few minutes, the chat window just disappears.... 

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Does anyone else type a chat question in their "quick chat" feature, and then after a few minutes, the chat disappears??

Community Manager
Community Manager

Having a page just randomly close on me would be a huge concern. We are here to help in any way that we can delacombos. What plan are you currently on? What type of information are you looking for? We can answer any questions that you have.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Re: Does anyone else type a chat question in their "quick chat" feature, and then after a few minutes, the chat disappears??

Miembro

I was trying to find information regarding if it would be more cost beneficial for us to switch to the M, L, XL plan versus our current plan. 

We only have 3 smartphones and always have $250+ bills (average about 15Gb/month), but I keep seeing ads on tv for 4 lines sharing 20Gb of Data at $80/month.   If I do the math right, $80 plus the two $25 phone payments we currently have via the Edge program, is only $130, so I'm trying to make sure we're not paying almost double what we could be paying. 

Thank you for your reply.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

delacombos,

We want to make sure you have all the information you need to ensure that you're on the best available plan. The rates you're seeing on TV includes only the cost of the plan, which provides 12GB of data, plus a promotional 2GB of data per new line or upgrade you add when enrolled in Device Payments. The $80 amount is before the line access charges of $20 per line, equipment charges, additional features, taxes and surcharges http://vz.to/1ha2zvS .

The best option to confirm you're getting the best value is to utilize the Account Analysis tool via your My Verizon account. It will determine the best avialable plan based on your usage. Here's more information http://vz.to/2149eYJ .

ShawnteJ_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Thanks for the help.  Although, it's a little frustrating that something is advertised and it's not the actual price.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Miembro

Also, the Account Analysis does nothing to compare if a plan is more cost efficient (I.e, old plan versus new size plans), etc.

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

delacombos - You're welcome. We would never want to frustrate a member of the Verizon Wireless family. I apologize that the adverting has you feeling this way. Let's try getting you the information you seek. Paga http://vz.to/1P9xrru to get the plan costs you need.
JacobV_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Líder Sénior

delacombos wrote:

I was trying to find information regarding if it would be more cost beneficial for us to switch to the M, L, XL plan versus our current plan.

We only have 3 smartphones and always have $250+ bills (average about 15Gb/month), but I keep seeing ads on tv for 4 lines sharing 20Gb of Data at $80/month.   If I do the math right, $80 plus the two $25 phone payments we currently have via the Edge program, is only $130, so I'm trying to make sure we're not paying almost double what we could be paying.

Thank you for your reply.

If you average 15GB a month, go with the 18GB XXL plan for $100.  3 lines @ $20 each access fee (assuming all are off contract or on a device payment plan) is $60, and then add the two device payments for $50, you are at $210 and then the taxes and stuff - it may work out to be less than what you pay now.

As the rep stated, the $80 for 20GB is only the plan fee, and does not include device payments or line access fees - for 4 lines that's a minimum of $80 ($20 each for 4 lines) - the the 20GB includes adding a new line of service with a device on the device payment plan, so you'd be adding another phone payment to your bill to get to the 20GB.

0 Me gusta
Covid19