cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Do all lines have access to My Verizon?

East47th
Miembro

Can they see whose been texting who if they look in the bill section of My Verizon? Or do they only have limited access and the account manager has all access?

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Do all lines have access to My Verizon?

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

The account manager or owner should be able to log in and see all the lines on the account, and their activity.  Secondary lines can (and should) create their own log in and password to have access to set up ringtones, ringbacks, and other line specific services, and have access to their own "cloud" storage and contact list backup.

Unless that secondary line is also designated as an account manager, the login will only allow access to see activity for that specific line (texts, calls, etc.)

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Any line can sign up for a My Verizon account, but Account Members have limited access.  Account Owners/Managers have access to all call/text logs, Account Members do not (unless they have the log-in credentials for the Account Owner/Manager and log in using those credentials).

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

The account manager or owner should be able to log in and see all the lines on the account, and their activity.  Secondary lines can (and should) create their own log in and password to have access to set up ringtones, ringbacks, and other line specific services, and have access to their own "cloud" storage and contact list backup.

Unless that secondary line is also designated as an account manager, the login will only allow access to see activity for that specific line (texts, calls, etc.)

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

Hehe, Ninjas are busy.  Smiley Happy

East47th
Miembro

¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta

East47th
Miembro

¡Gracias!

0 Me gusta