Do Verizon agreements renew automatically?

CarbonFiberPig
Miembro

Do verizon contracts automatically renew when they are complete or is the contract satisfied after your 2 years?

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (1)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Automatic Renewal Contracts

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Once you complete your two-year contract the line is month-to-month and you can cancel or port without an Early Termination Fee.

0 Me gusta

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

Once you complete your two-year contract the line is month-to-month and you can cancel or port without an Early Termination Fee.

0 Me gusta

CarbonFiberPig
Miembro

Thank you Tiki....

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We love having you as our customer, CarbonFiberPig. Tikibar1 did give you the correct information, as lines that come out of contract do continue month-to-month as long as you choose to remain our customer. May we ask if there's something that's making you consider leaving Verizon?

LynnD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

CarbonFiberPig
Miembro

I thought that Verizon contracts self renewed when over. Seems like I remembered that from many years ago when I was a Verizon customer. May be returning to Sprint when my contract is up. The increase of coverage does not quantify with the increase of cost i am paying. Also I am had my first issue with billing, not receiving one, and having to go hunt it down and pay online. Billing issues were the reason I left Verizon many years ago.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

katim_vzw
VZ Employee Emeritus

CarbonFiberPig,

We never want to see any of our loyal customers leave the family. Rest assured your agreement doesn't auto renew. Let's look into options. I've send you a message in your inbox.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta