cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Do I need to turn in my old equipment?

JEENEE80508
Miembro

I received a box to return my old iphone to receive credit because I just upgraded to a new one. If I decided not to return my phone, will I be charged for not returning? I no longer want to recycle my old phone and instead keep it just in case I need a backup phone.

Labels (1)
Etiquetas (3)
0 Me gusta
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Returning old equipment

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question about trading in your phone, Jeenee80508. Let's get you some answers. DId you upgrade early? Did anyone say your old device would need to be retuned in ordere to upgrade? If so you would need to return your device

If you were doing the trade in program to get a credit for the old device you would have the option to cancel the trade in. Simply do not return the device and that would end the trade in program.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

sprmankalel
Leader

Was the old iPhone given a value for a promotion? If so, then under the promotional guidelines you have to return it.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

That is a great question about trading in your phone, Jeenee80508. Let's get you some answers. DId you upgrade early? Did anyone say your old device would need to be retuned in ordere to upgrade? If so you would need to return your device

If you were doing the trade in program to get a credit for the old device you would have the option to cancel the trade in. Simply do not return the device and that would end the trade in program.

AdrienneP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post