cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Do I have to return my old device?

Miembro

I bought a phone a while back through Verizon Edge. I paid off the phone and figured I'd buy the new Turbo 2 that recently came out.

There wasn't any message that said I needed to send my old device back when I was at checkout, but then today I get a message saying that I need to return my old device as part of the Device Payment Agreement or there'll be a $200 fee.

I don't understand why I need to send back a device that was paid for in full, nor does it make sense for it to be a part of the Device Payment Agreement for my new phone. So what gives? Do I really need to send back my old phone?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: I have to return my old device?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to ensure you get the best value and the right information at all times. I have sent a Direct Message so that we can take a closer look at the original Device Payment Agreement. I will look forward to working with you!
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

Check with Verizon as returning a phone is usually reserved for Early Upgrades on contract and on Edge devices not paid up to the required (at the time) percentage or in full.  Might be a system error thinking you are on the latest Edge/DPP where you MUST pay 100% and there are no early upgrades after the 50-50-75% levels.

0 Likes
Highlighted

sounds like it . make sure it's in good condition

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to ensure you get the best value and the right information at all times. I have sent a Direct Message so that we can take a closer look at the original Device Payment Agreement. I will look forward to working with you!
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Líder Sénior

How does the OP respond to your Direct Message?

0 Likes