cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:

Re: Disney plus

ALM1
Miembro

Hello I am having the same issue as everyone else. Have been enrolled in unlimited for over a year now and can't see Disney + anywhere on my account. I have tried all instructions for online and through the app. There is no Disney + on my account. ¿Qué hago? 

0 Me gusta

Wbh1
Miembro

Just here to document the fact that hours on the phone with Verizon have gotten me NO WHERE and I too do not have the option for Disney+ in apps add ons and I've been a loyal Verizon customer for 10yrs and unlimited since they first offered.

0 Me gusta

DarrenB1
Miembro

I finally got some where and now HAVE Disney plus. Even though I was eligible for Disney plus it wasn't showing up on my add ons. The one lady that I dealt with at Verizon changed my plan and then I was eligible and the add on showed up.  She then changed my plan back to what it originally was and she assured me that my bill was going to be the same and it wouldn't reflect any changes. It WORKED. Finally after 2 1/2 weeks of dealing with Verizon this Verizon rep got it right. 

Mine too

0 Me gusta

Rsb1970
Miembro

Finally got Disney plus.  But I had to switch plans to get it.  As soon as I switched from go unlimited plan to start unlimited plan, the Disney option showed right up.  So I guess Verizon was lying to everyone saying any unlimited plan qualifies. 

0 Me gusta
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rsb1970

Wow! That's a long time. Let's speed things up. How is your data connection? What happens when you attempt to access the internet on your phone? Please power your device off/on to refresh the connection of your device on our network and try to add the Disney+ promotion again. 

For more information regarding the Disney+ promotion, click the link below: https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/disneyplus/

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Me gusta

MAWABABA
Miembro

I have Disney+ listed on my account but when I click to set up it not allow me to do that.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

MAWABABA, We understand how enjoyable watching Disney+ can be, we'll help you get this working. Tell us the error message that occurs when you try to sign in?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Me gusta

NicoleCourson
Miembro

I've done all of that, I'm eligible, but when I hit "enroll" it loops me back to the beginning over and over.

0 Me gusta

NicoleCourson
Miembro

Yeah, thanks, that doesn't work.  

0 Me gusta