Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you're able to take advtange of the Disney+ promotion, kevo07. If you follow step number 4 under 'Eligibility and sign up' on the link attached, what do you see as a current subscription?  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/

DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Cooper8570
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am new to the discussion community and have been having trouble with the Disney+ promotion for a couple of weeks. I see these posts are at least a month old and it looks like you still have not resolved the issue. Can I expect a resolution soon?

0 Likes
Cooper8570
Enthusiast - Level 1

THIS DOES NOT WORK!!!

0 Likes
TeslaM3

I accepted the promotion but when I logged in the next dat, it asked me to either Try or Buy. The Verizon Chat agent advised me to do the trial. Please check my previous several chats. Thank you.

0 Likes
TeslaM3

When you accepted the Free 12-months in My Verizon, were you immediately redirected to the Disney+ site to set up your account or did you visit the Disney+ site separately to perform that setup?

---I was redirected to Disney+ site to setup my account.

Did you accept the offer on your phone or computer?

---Computer

For more details on my case, please see my previous chats. Thanks.

0 Likes
pardeep
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same issue here; finally got an expert advice from Disney+

1) call Verizon (1-800-922-0204) and instruct them to REMOVE and RE-ISSUE Disney+ promotion
2) tell Verizon to go to OST 224799 to pull out the MACK form

Once this is successfully done by Verizon, new promotion will be re-issued in 14 days or sooner.

Once you see Disney+ add-on again in your Verizon account; follow activation steps or call Verizon for activation guidance.

mstclair1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem. Hours spent chatting with Disney and Verizon. Disney says you need to get a new promo code from Verizon and try again. This is a ridiculous waste of time for a free offer. Spend hundreds of dollars a month on phone service, get one free offer and it turns into a giant waste of time and tons of frustration from poor customer support staff.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure you are using the correct log in for your Disney + offer. With regard to this offer did you log in with the same information from your Verizon account or did you use a different email address?  JasperM_VZW

0 Likes
12Mark

Same problem. I used my same email, signed up for disney plus got a code went and downloaded the app and it is not associating me and my viriozon account. I made an account on disney plus thinking there was a place to use the code and I cant find it yet. This seems really action poor for a major company like verizon and disney cant pull off a simple hand off of information.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

12Mark, being on top of our offers is vital, especially when it comes to our Disney+ promotion. Let's try a different sign up process. Please delete the Disney+ app from your phone and register through this link: m.vzw.com/m/Disneyplus. Let us know how it goes.

GilbertoL_VZW

0 Likes