cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Disney Plus Missing

Miembro

We signed up on 11/12 for Disney+ through the My Verizon app. We just now went to get on the Disney+ app and it's saying our subscription ended and we need to restart it. When I went to the My Verizon app, the Disney+ add on option is now missing. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Disney Plus Missing

Miembro

I am having the same issue and can't find a fix 

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I am sorry for the trouble you ran into after the efforts you took to get access to the Disney+ subscription and the frustration you felt when the Disney+ Add-On was missing, Nicole123110. Let me help as much as possible to get the Disney+ subscription back on your account so you can access the feature. Are you getting any error messages? Did you try uninstalling the Disney+ App on your phone? If you are not getting any error messages, and still have the Disney App on your device, please uninstall it and then enroll for the Disney+ subscription via the steps at this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/ . Please scroll down section #2 for "How do I sign up for the Disney+ promotion using the My Verizon app". After this is complete, proceed with reinstalling the Disney+ app afresh to see if you can gain the access that was lost when you first signed up. Does this help?

EdwinW_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Something was done wrong. Also signed up on launch with zero issue. You're not supposed to select trial on Disney+ or it bugs the year one from Verizon.

Highlighted

Miembro

Hi. I signed up for the disney account and it was add to my account. But when i log in it goes to start your free trial eventhough activated it on nov 15. I was streaming up to this point. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Agmiller42, making sure that you're able to redeem the free Disney+ offer on your account is certainly very important. Please tell us, how did you initially sign up for your Disney account? To be sure, did you already have an existing Disney account when you claimed the free offer via My Verizon? What exactly do you see on your end, when you attempt to sign up for the Disney+ promotion via the My Verizon app? To learn more about this process, please click here and see #2 under General Information: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

It was due to your account being hacked.

I have the same issue, I believe there is a group that learned that there is absolutely nothing that you can do to get your account back because there is no billing associated with it. They can make a profit by selling 1 year of Disney plus accounts. All they have to do is remove your email from the account. I am about to make a post about this issue after talking to Verizon and Disney two times for multiple hours and being told there is nothing that can be done and that I am out of luck, even though there is some sort of security vulnerability on Disney's end. 

Highlighted

Miembro

I'm experiencing the same issue and it's now feb with no resolution. I think news stations should be informed. Same issue, being told I'm the only one but customer service was 2-3 hr hold times and still no resolution denying the hack and continue to point the figure at the other. Tonight being so frustrated and after talking to Disney who as me to contact Verizon and get my redemption code and the email address I found attached to my account that wasn't mine ( was on phone with Verizon when found) Verizon told me they couldnt provide either and finally offered to provide me with a new remdeption code to which I declined as I don't feel like Ive been treated like a valued customer given all the back and forth and finger pointing and I don't want any additional costs or services through  Verizon that would make me have to deal with them anymore than I have to at this point 

Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Disney + is a great streaming service to have, and I am sorry to learn that you are having trouble with the free year promotion. It is unfortunate that you declined our resolution to provide you with another code. If you decide to take advantage of the promotion, please let us know http://spr.ly/66051dD8R . Keep in mind it is for a limited time.

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

I agree that the news media should be informed. I have spent MANY hours talking to both Disney+ and Verizon (since Dec), and STILL nothing has been done. They only point the finger at each other...call Disney+, call Verizon, etc; I have changed BOTH my email and password MULTIPLE times (even created a NEW email account JUST because of this issue)...but whoever is accessing my Disney+ is STILL getting in! It's VERY unnerving since my Disney+ is linked through my Verizon account. I'm constantly having to check to make sure no one is changing/adding anything to my Verizon account. I think it is VERY unfair that after years of loyal service, nothing is being done about the problem. I want to cancel my Disney+ account so that the hacker loses access, but I know that will cost me the promotion deal. I did NOTHING wrong, yet I'M the one who will be punished?!? Shame on Verizon/Disney+

0 Likes