Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:

Disney+, Hulu, espn+ bundle not showing up in add ons & apps

KenCarlson123
Miembro

Just got setup with a new plan an hour ago (play more unlimited) that supposedly came with free disney+, Hulu, and Espn+ but they do not show up in My Verizon app under add ons & apps. How do I access these services? I've followed all videos and instructions I can find but the disney bundle isn't there... 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas

Re: Disney+, Hulu, espn+ bundle not showing up in add ons & apps

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

@KenCarlson123 ,

It's great to know that you had recently changed your plan to get The Disney Bundle included. You may need to allow the system to reflect your plan change first if you do not have the option available right away. Signing out of My Verizon and clearing your browser's cache/cookies before signing back in can help as well. When signed in as the account owner or account manager, the Disney feature would be found using the steps here under #1 in the "how to sign up" section: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/ . Please read through that carefully, then follow the steps to enroll with Disney+ first, and then you would be given options to activate Hulu and to log into ESPN+ as well. Please keep us posted on how that goes for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: Disney+, Hulu, espn+ bundle not showing up in add ons & apps

vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

@KenCarlson123 ,

It's great to know that you had recently changed your plan to get The Disney Bundle included. You may need to allow the system to reflect your plan change first if you do not have the option available right away. Signing out of My Verizon and clearing your browser's cache/cookies before signing back in can help as well. When signed in as the account owner or account manager, the Disney feature would be found using the steps here under #1 in the "how to sign up" section: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/ . Please read through that carefully, then follow the steps to enroll with Disney+ first, and then you would be given options to activate Hulu and to log into ESPN+ as well. Please keep us posted on how that goes for you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes