Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.
cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Disney+ Hulu and ESPN+ Offer Bundle
Predator7
Novice

My new Get More Unlimited plan started today, I have had Disney+ for last six Months through Disney[No Third Party],so I enrolled through My Verizon App with same E-Mail address and it went through without a hitch!! But when I go to Account still showing previous payment info!!Isit going tobe updated soon? And second how I can add a Hulu and ESPN+?? 

1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Re: Disney+ Hulu and ESPN+ Offer Bundle
Predator7
Novice

Finally fixed the issue without Verizon or Disney...........

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Predator7, having full access to this special bundle is definitely a treat and something we want you enjoying. When going to the Disney + app, selecting your avatar and scrolling to subscription, what do you currently see? LorenB_VZW  If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

Don't see Subscription but Watchlist, App Setting, Account, Legal, Help And Log out.

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

[redacted private information]

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

Finally fixed the issue without Verizon or Disney...........

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

I'm eager to get this resolved, Predator7. Just to clarify, if you go through the My Verizon Mobile app, do you see the option to Add-On the Disney + Bundle? 

VanessaS_VZW 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Thank you for the screenshot. Are you in the My Verizon Mobile app? 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

Glad to see that you were able to get it taken care of. Let us know if you have any other concerns? - ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
Predator7
Novice

I have done through My Verizon App, validation went through successfully but then when I open up Disney+ it was not showing anything about Verizon Subscription instead of my paid Subscription  as you can see on above Screenshot even though it was showing Active in Verizon App or when I log in to My Verizon account under Add on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Asistencia al cliente

What happens if you click the spot for if you are already a subscriber? Does it give an option to activate the service through our promotion?

-NoahS_VZW

0 Likes