Highlighted

Descuento

Bee56
Miembro

I was wondering if there was a discount provided for users over 55? Or what age would a person be eligible for discount?

0 Me gusta

Re: Discount

boringusername
0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I know that personally, I am a huge advocate for discounts, so I can definitely help provide the exact details. We do have a 55 and over discount for our Go Unlimited Plan. The account owner must be 55 and over, must have a minimum of 1 or 2 phones lines, and the billing address on your account must be from Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas or Detroit, Michigan. You can read more here: http://spr.ly/6606EwD5o Did this provide clarity? If a plan discount is not what you were referring to, then please shed light on what discount you are speaking of.

AkaneM_VZW

0 Me gusta

boringusername

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

I know that personally, I am a huge advocate for discounts, so I can definitely help provide the exact details. We do have a 55 and over discount for our Go Unlimited Plan. The account owner must be 55 and over, must have a minimum of 1 or 2 phones lines, and the billing address on your account must be from Florida, Illinois, Missouri, Texas or Detroit, Michigan. You can read more here: http://spr.ly/6606EwD5o Did this provide clarity? If a plan discount is not what you were referring to, then please shed light on what discount you are speaking of.

AkaneM_VZW

When are they going to expand this it's been 5 months since they added texas and Detroit. You guys going to push me to T-Mobile? You're time is running out.

clariseb
Miembro

KIND of stinks that you have so few states available. we have been with Verizon since it was Alltel. Finances are getting tight as we live on SS and getting too old for part time jobs. I love Verizon, and would hate to leave for less service, so we will hang on as much as possible, but may have to leave. 

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

clariseb, the last thing we want is for you to choose between great service and finances. Let's make sure you are on the right plan. Can you tell us what plan you are currently on and how you use your phone? DoloresK_VZW

0 Me gusta