cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Discount for medical staff

Miembro

It is wonderful for Verizon to honor those specific medical staff for their hard work and dedication- through a generous discount!  We are all grateful to each and everyone of them. 

Verizon has always been at the forefront of change, but I would like to express to the corporation that it is sad to me that you do not include ALL medical workers as it takes the entire crew to make it work- there are many other medical staff that are working diligently to help with COVID -19 patients and they are not included in Verizon's plan.  This is disappointing to me that Verizon only sees a "few" to participate when there are so many others involved in the process of helping others medically!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Discount for medical staff

Community Manager
Community Manager

scramblepete,

We value all of those who are working hard to help those in need right now. The contributions of all medical staff are wonderful and we appreciate them. Currently however we are restricted to offering discounts to those we can confirm through a national database. Many other medical workers may qualify for a discount through their company if they have negotiated one and you can always check to see at https://www.verizonwireless.com/discount-program/

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes