cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

Discontinuing all Verizon services

yeoman863
Miembro

How do I go about discontinuing ALL Verizon servics?  I mean everything.....shut down my two phones, three lines, and mobile Hotspot.  I am so angry, frustrated, and out of patience with Verizon that I would prefer to have NO cellphone at all than to continue another day with them.  I have had so many problems with them, especially this year, and despite many calls, messages, and visits to the local Verizon store, it's perfectly clear to me that Verizon WIreless DOES NOT CARE about customers like me, DOES NOT CARE to resolve problems, and DOES NOT CARE whether I have decent and reliable service at an affordable price.  The most recent - and infuriating - problem I had with Verizon happened two weeks ago, when I went in to the local store to pay my bill (early, I might add) and the clerk could not access my account, could not get Verizon to accept my check or debit card, and could not even accept cash!  My service had been suspended, even though the bill wasn't due for two weeks yet.  About a week later, I got a text thanking my for my on-line payment, but then the exact same thing happened this month!   Seriously...if I get a text thanking me for my payment, I assume they got it.  But no; my service was again suspended, supposedly for non-payment.  And that's another thing: I never even come close each month to "maxing out" my allowable minutes or service, yet my monthly bill is right around $300.  That's incredibly high, yet I can't get an explanation; only a bill.  I HATE VERIZON, AND I WILL NEVER, EVER RECOMMEND THE COMPANY TO ANYONE, EVER AGAIN.

Labels (1)

Re: Discontinuing all Verizon services

sprmankalel
Leader

You can call them and request a disconnect of all services. You will lose all your numbers and you will be responsible for any Early Termination Fees (ETFs). You could also port to another carrier and you should be able to keep your numbers but you would still be responsible for any ETFs.

0 Me gusta

LeeBoBadeeney
Miembro

Hey, I am doing the same! They charge a 1 person 3gigs of data upwards of US 115, its outrageous. Luckily my contract ends tomorrow and I just paid up, so I don't have to answer the 7, yes 7, phone calls I have received from them in regards to my bill in the last 2 weeks. I will be switching to At&T. GL.

sprmankalel
Leader

Single line plan for 2gb is $75 with a $15/gb overage. I have a 30GB plan with 5 smartphones. My bill is $375+ per month. I am not complaining about price. Why? Because that's what VZW charges for the services that I want.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

You are a valued customer and we don't want to see you moving from our wireless family LeeBoBadeeney! We have several data options http://bit.ly/T8w8iM and I am positive that we can find one for your particular data needs. Please consider our superior network and unmatched coverage before you make a decision to switch. I can also send you a private message to address all your concerns and explore options to keep you with us. ¿Te interesa?

0 Me gusta

Marchhare57
Miembro

I'm curious, did you even need the hot spot? I felt like such a sucker when I found out that they sold me one three weeks before my upgrade, KNOWING which phone I was going to get. Which didn't need a hot spot because it had it's own!!! DUH! I went in to pay my bill and talk about plans so when I upgraded my bill would be more affordable. Now both my phone and hot spot are suspended because I CAN'T afford them! Thanks, another two long years to go!

0 Me gusta